Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I convince my mom to let me wear nail polish?

She won't let me wear nail polish, because she says it will turn my nails yellow. I think painting my nails are really fun but she won't let me paint them. I old enough to paint my nails!How do I convince my mom to let me wear nail polish?
it doesnt turn your nails yellow. do a yahoo answers question saying ';will nail polish turn your nails yellow?'; print out the answers and show your mom. How do I convince my mom to let me wear nail polish?
Walk straight up to her and say cet chemise est trop cher! then take out a bottle of Grand Marnier and chug the entire thing in front of her, then run around the table while screaming ';Aunt Gertrude!';, then go hide in the closet and watch the movie ';Snakes on a Plane'; after you have done that go find a swimming pool and fill it with baking powder, then jump off the roof of the police station, go to your car dealer and buy a station wagon and paint it to look like a caterpillar, that should work.
In order to keep your nails from turning yellow you have to put a good clear bottom coat.





1. bottom coat 2. polish your nails 3. top coat





When you take off the nail polish make sure to buff your nails. They will never turn yellow if you follow those instructions.





OPI is a good brand that won't turn your nails yellow.
Google ';yellow nails/fingernail polish';.


The sites will tell you that the color of the polish yellows your nails, not the polish itself.


You must wear a clear basecoat to prevent the yellowing [ and a clear topcoat to protect from chips ].


There goes your allowance!





The 'just do it' answers - do you enjoy getting yelled at by your parents?
uh... trust me...


it really is a bad idea to put on nail polish... it destroys you nails... try stick ons.





but your mom shouldn't be like that. she should give you the freedom to let you do what you want!





but if you really want to put some on...


put them on anyway. she can't do anything if they're already on your nails!
if you bite your nails,


you could tell your mom, mom if i paint my nails it will get me from bitting them cause its a weird smell and stuff haha!


its really fun painting your nails, they really do not turn your nails yellow it depends what color you paint them but it should be all good!


hopefully she lets you paint them soon:)
your nails only turn yellow is you wear nail polish constantly. You can probably can convince your mom to let you paint them, if you do (a little) research on them from a credited source, and show your mom that you wont die from painting your nails.
just paint them. she will probably be mad at first but she will get over it if it makes you happy. you can also make her read an article about nail polish applying.
tell her you will paint your nails and then in 1 week you will take it off...and so on...tell her you wont wear it longer than 1 week in a row...hope fully that works
just paint your nails anyway its no BIGGIE
just wear nail polish. And if your nails go yellow then just pain them!
just wear it, do it. nike
keep asking her.
do it without permission how old are u?

No comments:

Post a Comment