Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much does petco charge to cut a dogs nail...And do they cut rabbits nail.?

havent took my dog to get its nails cut to petco in more than a year b/c i cut them myself but now i decided to take him to petco so can any1 tell me how much it cost and do they cut rabbits nails alsoHow much does petco charge to cut a dogs nail...And do they cut rabbits nail.?
Rabbit nails are easy to do yourself. Rabbits have this weird inborn thing that makes them lay all still when you place them on their back. The trick is of course to get them turned around, but that is a matter of practice, and most rabbits will easily let you do it. Once the rabbit is laying there you use a pair of cat/small animal nail scissors to cut the tips off the nails.How much does petco charge to cut a dogs nail...And do they cut rabbits nail.?
The Petsmart by me charges $8 to cut a dog's nails. I do not know about rabbits.
Well it's going to depend on your area. I went in today to get an estimate on the grooming of my dog and I belive that the nail cut alone cost around $16. They do individual treatment prices based on the size of the dog. They did however have a package that you could purchase on top of any basic bath package and it included nail trimming, a special shampoo and conditioner, and a treat. It cost around $15 or $20 on top of the $53 bath fee for my chow/husky mix. As for rabbits, I don't belive they do them, but you would have to go there and ask yourself. I know that if they do have a groomer who knows how to do it they are sometimes willing to do it for the same price as a smaller dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment