Sunday, February 7, 2010

How often Do You need to Replace Nail Polish?

Just curious, I know the stuff doesn't keep forever but it lasts forever so I'm not sure when you are supposed to replace it.





I have the same question regarding eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara how often should they be replaced. I have a tendency to keep faves for as long as they last, but I don't think I'm supposed to some items can last me up to 3 years.How often Do You need to Replace Nail Polish?
makeup... when it gets gross, because bacteria will start growing on it..





nail polish, when it gets gooey.How often Do You need to Replace Nail Polish?
most last 3-6 months





buh if they smell funny throw them out :P
nail polish, you will know to throw it away when it gets all clumpy and mascara when its dry and just making clumps on your eyelashes thats when you toss it

No comments:

Post a Comment