Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have nail polish on my iPod screen, does anyone know how to remove it without damaging the screen?

I accidentally spilled some nail polish onto my video iPod's screen. I didn't want to try nail polish remover because I'm assuming that doing so will damage the screen. HELP PLEASE!I have nail polish on my iPod screen, does anyone know how to remove it without damaging the screen?
try alcohol pads. if that doesn't work, try the nail polish remover. i doubt it will damage the screen.I have nail polish on my iPod screen, does anyone know how to remove it without damaging the screen?
just get a damp rag and wipe it
Nail polish remover is fine. just put a little on a q-tip, the screen will ok
pls dont use nailpolish remover..it will surely damage the screen... try diluted alcohol..or use a moistened cloth piece ..u can remove it with repeated strokes over the stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment