Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm running out of nail polish remover and I have no time to go to the store. How do I make it at home?

I need easy things to use at home.I'm running out of nail polish remover and I have no time to go to the store. How do I make it at home?
Paint a light coloured nail varnish ontop of the one you want to remove and swipe it off...it will pull the old stuff underneath with it. If you are wearing several coats or a very dark colour you will need to do this quite a few times but generaly 2-3 times will remove all traces of your nail polish.





Another one is hair lacquer, spray onto a cotton ball and hold it on your nail for several seconds then start rubbing. This will generally only work on one coat pale colours.I'm running out of nail polish remover and I have no time to go to the store. How do I make it at home?
unless you have lots of special chemicals, you cant make a really effective one


however soaking your nails in substances such as lemon juice for around 15 minutes should help soften the varnish and so you should be able to get it off fairly easily
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment