Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I get my mom to let me dye my hair and wear black nail polish?

I have golden brown hair and REALLY want it to be like a neutral blonde so that way it will bring out my eyes. And my mom is weird and thinks black nail polish is gothic. I know. WTF. She said when I can afford to dye it I can, and I now have $486 and she STILL won't let me dye it! HELP!How do I get my mom to let me dye my hair and wear black nail polish?
My mom wouldn't let me, no matter how much i asked, so when I was twelve I bought hair dye and did it myself, i did a **** job, so afterward she even bought new dye and redid it. 'twas sweet.How do I get my mom to let me dye my hair and wear black nail polish?
Your mom is a liar and a passive agressive *****. What is she gonna do, throw you out for dying your hair??? Just do it, and as far as the nail polish, you can carry it around in your purse and put it on at school. Your'e not five. Do what you want to do, not what your mom says. She doesn't OWN you, and you are a gift that she was blessed with, not a toy she can play with as she sees fit. I guess she forgot what it was like when she was your age. I bet she was waaaay worse...
How old are you? Maybe she thinks you are too young. Ask her for ';highlights'; (it sounds less scary than a full dye job). As for the nail polish- it is not ';gothic'; anymore, but a popular color. Just let her know it comes off. Ask her if you can just wear it on the weekend, and then she can see that it's not a big deal. Wet n' wild black creme polish is less than $2; maybe she will let you get that.
just explain to her that you are old and can make your own decisions based on your appearance. say that girls in your school have mom's who let them dye their hair and paint there nails black, so why cant you? say you can pay for it yourself and you just wanna express your unique style!
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment