Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone know how to get nail polish out of carpet?

Help! I spilt black nail polish on the carpet, It looks terrible, I tried using nail polish remover but It only spreads It out. Does anyone know of a secret or good way of getting It out. I'm a renter I dont want to ruin the carpet. I'm a clutz!


Much thanks to anyone that can help me :0)Does anyone know how to get nail polish out of carpet?
Yeah, nail polish remover is your best bet. Try one with acetone in it. It may take a while, but if you use enough and just keep soaking it up with paper towel (or an old rag so as not to waste) you may be able to get it out.Does anyone know how to get nail polish out of carpet?
Nail polish remover. Be careful only to work on the polished area


Maybe use a qtip

No comments:

Post a Comment