Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long does it usually take nail polish to wear off?

You know.. to the point when it starts scraping off by itself?


or something like that.How long does it usually take nail polish to wear off?
about a week, if you wash you hands alot and do ltos of work. but manicures are like 2 weeks.How long does it usually take nail polish to wear off?
A good manicure can last 2 to 3 weeks. Apply a thin coat of clear polish first, then two thin coats of color, then top with another thin coat of clear polish. Every few days apply another thin coat of clear polish. This will stretch your manicure out for a super long time.
They start to chip in about 3-5 days. I do a lot of crafts and stuff so mine start to chip within the first 3-5 like I said. But if you don't really do that much work, probably about a week or so. Hope I helped! =))
I have bits left on my nails from a week a 2 days ago!!
maybe about 2 weeks if your in water alot

No comments:

Post a Comment