Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Many Minutes Do I Have To Wait While Sniffing Nail Polish Or Nail Polish Remover To Get High?

Also What Does It Feel Like When I Get High Off Of Nail Polish Remover Or Nail Polish? Side Effects Are?How Many Minutes Do I Have To Wait While Sniffing Nail Polish Or Nail Polish Remover To Get High?
I love to get high. I get high on almost anything. But I'm here to tell you that this is a bad idea. Inhalants are very harmful. Not only are they hazardous to your health, they are extremely flammable. The most common effect is an instant head rush followed by a headache. Sometimes visual hallucenations occur. Don't bother trying to catch a buzz, you'll end up with a bad headache. Out of all the drugs that people say ';one time can kill you';, this one I believe the most. It can cause suffocation in an instant, or cardiac arrest. So don't use inhalants, it's a bad bad idea.How Many Minutes Do I Have To Wait While Sniffing Nail Polish Or Nail Polish Remover To Get High?
You may want to find other ways of getting high. Inhalants make you into a ridiculous and hideous pile of drooling garbage.
You want to get high.........read the BIBLE and get high on life!


B asic


I nstruction


B efore


L eaving


E arth.


Grow up !!
See - I told you! Don't do inhalants, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment