Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I re-attach my carpet to the nail board?

My dogs thought it would be really fun if they pulled up the carpet in a corner... UGH! and now i have 15 feet in perimeter in my apartment that is not connected to the ground. i just need to push it back down onto the tack board but it is frayed up and im not sure how to fix it. Lemme know. Thanks.How do I re-attach my carpet to the nail board?
Just have a carpet guy come out and fix this problem for you. You could punch a hole in the wall with the knee kicker doodad if you don't know how to use it.How do I re-attach my carpet to the nail board?
You can rent or buy a knee kicker (probably rent). Someone at the rental store or at home depot can probably give you the specifics as to how to use it. a simple google search ';carpet installation will also give you some detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment